An important factor in your consideration of career opportunities with any company must be that portion of your total compensation that will help you build financial independence and provide protection against the unexpected for the years ahead. Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a P&G employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), benefit programs like medical insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, as well as stock purchase programs and other forms of recognition.
- Paid Time Off: New hires will enjoy vacation, public holidays, and personal holidays. You’ll even have the opportunity to buy additional vacation leaves using your Flexible Benefits credit.
- Flexible Benefits: P&G provides you with Flexible Benefits credit earned each month that you can spend as you choose on a number of pre or post tax benefits including, but not limited to, buying additional vacation, child/dependent care assistance, life insurance, etc.
- Health Care Benefits: As a new hire we know health care (medical and dental) benefits are important to you which is why we offer coverage beginning on your first day. We are also proud to be able to offer a comprehensive health care package to support you and your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs: Employees’ health and well being are extremely important to P&G. P&G’s Vibrant Living program is offered to educate and empower employees and their family members to make the best possible health care and lifestyle-related choices. P&G employees can sign up for training programs such as Corporate Athlete, join the various Vibrant Living Circles composed of P&Gers gathering together to pursue common passions, and participate in the annual Vibrant Living activities conducted in our different sites.
- Pension Plan: P&G makes an automatic contribution to your account based on your years of service & base salary. The accumulated amount can be redeemed upon retirement at growing percentages after a minimum tenure with the company.
We know that increasing globalization requires connections far beyond traditional schedules. We encourage employees and their managers to focus on personalized flexibility, designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs. This can impact where, when and how work gets done.
Work from Home
If the nature of your work is conducive, your performance is strong, and the arrangement fits within the needs of the business and organization employees may be eligible to work from home a designated % of time each week.
Provides an employee alternative methods of organizing work time across the week to meet both business and personal needs. Flex Scheduling provides an option to vary the number of hours in the workday to improve productivity.
Personal Leave of Absence
A Personal Leave of Absence enables the Company to meet business needs and retain valued employees who, for a variety of reasons and at different times in their careers, need to take up to three months off periodically without pay, with continued benefits, for individual interest.